Sunday, December 6, 2009

Flu

I still have flu :( but from Monday I'm hopefully gonna be doing full days at school finally. Secret Santa's this week to and I have no idea who I'm supposed to be doing! I'm gonna bring something in and put it in their locker when I found out!

This weekend my friend Sophie had her birthday party. My ever increasingly strict parents said I could go to the movie and dinner but not the sleepover!? Why? I felt better then I have in weeks and on Sunday I feel great. I'm going to get my Mum to apologise later - there was no reason to stop me from going.

The movie we saw was New Moon and if you have read and enjoyed the books then this is so hopeless it's hysterical! The make-up they use to make the vampires pale is only on their faces - so their necks and hands are still normal colour! The acting is awful and if you have seen it, Aro's face when Bella tells him to kill her is so funny! I was worried about it changing the way I see the book in my head but it's so different that I shouldn't have.

See u soon!

No comments: