Thursday, December 10, 2009

Holidays!!

Today was the last day I'll be going to school this year! Tomorrow I am flying to Liverpool and then going up to the lake district where we're gonna rent a cottage and chill; watching DVDs, reading books, and just generally relaxing. The two dogs (Sally and Daisy) are being dropped off tonight at the person their staying with, I wish we could drop them off tomorrow but she's busy - boo. The last time Sally was there was when we visited Daisy as a puppy (because the person that's looking after them bred them) and she was scared of Sarah's ten dogs, so I'm hoping she's ok.

Christmas shopping. That, must be, one of the most stressful things known to wo/man. Running around town wondering what on EARTH you're going to get someone while keeping track of your spendings, the time, and on top of all that, constantly passing lovely clothes and DVDs that you really want, but know you shouldn't buy... All in all - very stressful.

Well I'll talk to you after my holiday, but here are some videos by FRED - an awesomely funny youtuber.





P.S Halfway through writing this I took the dogs to Sarah's and Sally didn't even want want to go through the door......

No comments: